Kreg’s Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, October 21st, 2017 at the Providence Biltmore Hotel from 2 – 5pm. Dad selflessly decided to dedicate his body to the Massachusetts General Hospital to further their understanding of ALS. Therefore this is not a funeral, nor a memorial service. This is a chance to gather, tell stories, see old friends, meet new friends, and celebrate Kreg’s life and legacy. Everyone who knew Kreg is invited.
- The celebration will be held at the Biltmore Hotel in Providence, Rhode Island, Saturday October 21st from 2 – 5pm.
- Dress is festive cocktail attire (or casual, but the venue is slightly upscale. Though, Air Force jerseys are encouraged).
- We encourage you to make dinner reservations for after the event in Providence.
- We recommend flying into TF Green Airport in Providence
- The Boston Logan Airport is also an option, but it is an hour and a half away
- Event Parking is available through the hotel’s valet service (~$18), at the Biltmore Parking Garage at 51 Washington Street (~$12-$15), or available street parking (metered). Ubers, taxis, and Lyft are also recommended.
- Hotels in Providence, RI; East Providence, RI; Seekonk, MA; or Airbnbs in Barrington, Bristol, or Warren, RI are recommended
Below are several restaurants within walking/taxi distance of the Biltmore Hotel for post-celebration dinners. We encourage you to make reservations.
- Capital Grille
- Luxe Burger
- Bar Louie
- Camille’s (one of dad’s absolute favorites!!)
- anything on Federal Hill